Wow Mummy Thomas’ Blog has been nominated for the Liebster award. Thank you so much Tina I really appreciate it. It’s a great feeling when other people appreciate your work.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their post.
Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers, with your own set of questions.
Tag your chosen 11 bloggers, and don’t forget to tell them as well.
The 11 questions I had to answer:
1. What’s your favorite drink and why?
Costa hot chocolate, because it’s so yummy. Have to have marshmallows though.
2. The song that makes you’re day better?
Rhymthm is a dancer old school 😉 80-90’s are the best.
3. What do you do in you’tr spare time?
Write or blog. Take my daughter on a day out.
4. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Releasing my first blog as I was worried about what kind of reaction I would get.
5. Dogs or cats?
Cats I have two.
6.What makes you most happy?
My hubby being home and spending time as a family.
7. Best gift you ever given to someone?
My hubby’s watch box I got him. It holds all his watches. He has so many 🙄 He wanted one for years.
8. How much time do you spend on social media? Couple of hours an evening.
9. Where are you in 5 years? Collecting my daughter from school 😦 ha.
10. Cinema or couch at home?
Couch at home. Pjs and hot chocolate.
11. You’re best advice for the new bloggers out there? Be 100 % happy before releasing your blog posts and go for it.
Be happy and know you are doing great things sharing your advice and experiences.
My nominations are:
The Gad Dad
My questions for you are:
1. What do you love about blogging?
2. What do you want to achieve with your blog?
3. whats your favourite chocolate?
4. What’s your favourite movie?
5. What’s your favourite book?
6. Is there anyone that inspires you in the blogging world?
7. Do you love Christmas?
8. Are you posting a Christmas blog post?
9. Do you love winter or summer?
10. What’s your favourite Christmas song?
11. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
Thanks again Tina xx