Thank you so much Kirsty via http://honestk.com/2017/09/15/self-care-awareness/ for the nomination. I really hope you enjoyed reading my posts or found them helpful at least ha. I have no idea what I’m doing. I hope this is correct. It’s amazing the older you get the less awareness you have of social media and the ins and outs of it all. Or computers in general. I’m only 30 I have no hope.
I’ve read some of Kirsty’s posts and she is honest. Just what it says in the title. Have a read and visit her blog.
Rules for the award
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you and provide a link to the nominators blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
Thank you to Okoto Enigma for creating this lovely Mystery Blogger Award. It helps build a bigger community. Great way to meet people.
Three things about me…. ahhhhh….
1. I’m a mum to a beautiful two year old girl. I had a sh*t journey getting pregnant and a rough pregnancy. I had an even sh*tter birth and suffer with PTSD and PND because of it. On the bright side I’m two and a half years on and coping. I chose to write my blog, to share my experience and be realistic about it to help other people who are suffering. So they don’t feel alone and can find some way to relate with someone. ‘cliche I know but I hope they help in some way’
2. I love to dance and have done since I was very young. I hope to get back into it when we move and have settled. We are moving from my busy home town to the countryside. Help! It’s going to be a shock. I love the vampire diaries and the originals. Not just because of the good looking men. I love to read crime books, Mo Hayder’s collection is great.
3. I married the love of my life and in our first three years of marriage we have most likely been through more than the average married couple. Him being away for a long periods of time. Nearly not making it to our wedding day. The pregnancy and birth and my mental illness. It’s been a struggle but he is my biggest support. I am a chocoholic and love Tacos yum!
My questions from Kirsty-
Do you think people are born evil or become evil?
Ok tricky one, I think they become evil. Maybe because they have been through a rough time and feel the world owes them something. Or maybe because they are brought up in an awful environment and know no different. I could be wrong I have seen those films advertised where the child is the devil but I cannot watch them as I would crap myself.
Do I think of myself as unique.?
Yes, I would like to think so. I think everybody is unique in their own way and that’s a great thing. It’s boring to be a follower. Take your own path and see where it takes you. :). Don’t be afraid to try new things. Took me a while to realise that.
What is the biggest threat to humanity.?
Humans I think. The way we treat each other and things then spiral out of control.
What Guinness world record would I like to accomplish? Hahaha. Oh gosh erm………..
The lady who lost the most weight In a week and remained healthy and kept it off. ;-).
The chosen ones are: 💕
Your 5 questions are:
What is your favourite thing to do?
Name one of your most embarrassing moments?
If there is one thing you could change in the world what would it be?
What do you prefer Terry’s chocolate orange or Aero?
If there is one career you wish you could have/do what would it be?
Hope you enjoy my blog, if you like my posts follow my journey and give them a share. 🙂 Thank you x