1. I love when she smiles at me, it’s like the world is at a stand still.
I hate that I don’t look or feel like myself anymore, before I became a mother.
2. I love when she learnt to say “mummy I love you.”
It melted my heart.
I hate that there’s so many opinions and I sometimes wonder what am I doing?
3. I love secretly, that she already has an attitude and is 2 going on 12.
I hate that she will grow up in a world like we have today.
4. I love being a family and having days out.
5. I love the way she gets excited when her dad comes home after work, her face and the pure excitement. #superdad.
I hate what I had to go through to become a mother and the lack of support I received from the health care professionals.
6. I love that she has my personality but her dads frown.
I hate that I will never be able to give her a sibling because of how traumatised I am following the birth.
7. I love that she is so independent and a born leader.
I hate when I’m not with her, I Worry.
8. I love when she wraps her arms around me when she’s tired and squeezes me tight until she flops and falls asleep.
9. I love that I have someone look up to me. The pressure is on.
I hate that my hair falls out and is turning grey. I can’t even eat a bag of crisps without them going to my hips now.
10. I love when she’s asleep. #Mummytime, Cuppa and the soaps. #Daddishes.
I hate changing nappies. They get worse as they get older.